- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites against visits of Matthew Bryza2009-03-16 17:14
Georgian Laborites ask Barack Obama's administration not to send its representative, the Deputy Assistant U.S. Secretary of State Matthew Bryza, to Georgia, said Nestan Kirtadze, one of the party leaders, at today's briefing. - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Last week Matthew Bryza with an indefinite status but quite definite personal and political interests visited Georgia. Matthew Bryza, still interfering into the interior affairs of Georgia, tries, together with the acting regime and certain opposition leaders, to plan and decide the fate of the Georgian people", Kirtadze said.
In her view, Bryza was "one of the Rose Revolution authors", and the present-day leaders of Georgia are "guided by his directives only".