- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia may increase wine exports by 20-25%2013-04-23 12:26
After the Russian market opens for the Georgians the wine exports may grow by 20-25%. According to Trend, this was announced by the Georgian Minister of Agriculture David Kirvalidze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This year Georgia supposes to supply 7-10 million bottles of wine, the Minister said. As a result of two inspections of the Rospotrebnadzor 65 wine companies and two companies for the production of mineral water were admitted to the Russian market.
"As of today, seven Georgian companies have already registered brands in the Russian sanitary service, and the process goes on. Supply of the first batch can happen in the near future," said Kirvalidze.
As recalled by the News-Georgia, on April 1, Moscow successfully concluded negotiations on export of Georgian agricultural products to Russia.
"The principle agreement has been reached, and the Georgian and Russian experts are working on the technical regulations. The process completes very soon, and gradually we launch supplying Georgian fruits and vegetables to the Russian market," said Kirvalidze.