- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alliance for Georgia started opening district offices2009-03-16 17:44
The opposition Alliance for Georgia expands the net of its organizations: today district offices were opened in Isani and Samgori districts of Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ceremony was attended by the Alliance leaders: Irakli Alasania, Davit Gamkrelidze, Davit Usupashvili.
District offices are established to prepare and conduct nation-wide plebiscite on the issue of Saakashvili's resignation and snap elections organization, Alasania said.
In nearest days similar offices will be opened in the rest of Tbilisi districts and around Georgia.
Alasania cannot rule out provocations and physical violence in regard to the Alliance members from the side of the government. He said he had already got such information. But he calls for the authorities to abstain from such plans as it will make the situation in the country tenser.