- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia seeking to restore trust of South Ossetia and Abkhazia2013-04-23 12:59
Georgian government is seeking to restore confidence in relations with South Ossetia and Abkhazia. This was announced today by the State Minister for Integration into European and Euro-Atlantic structures Alexi Petriashvili on a visit to Berlin, the OSRadio repoted.gt-en-newsitem-inside
State Minister stressed that the normalization of relations between Georgia and Russia and transparency in the interests of both countries.
According to the Minister, the way of restoration of trust will lead "to the restoration of Georgia." He added the Georgians intend to establish dialogue with Abkhaz and South Ossetian peoples, however, the process may take quite much time.
Recall, earlier today we reported that according to the deputy head of the Russian delegation Leonid Slutsky, Abkhazia and South Ossetia should be allowed to work in PACE.
According to him, these countries deserve the same rights as those that currently Kosovo enjoys: PACE Bureau decided to grant Kosovo parliamentarians an opportunity to work in the PACE commissions and attend the plenary session of the Assembly without the right to vote.