- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hovhannisyan urges Armenian opposition join new movement2013-04-23 13:39
The leader of Armenian party "Heritage" Raffi Hovhannisyan has called on all opposition forces to join the movement "New Armenia." "Now is the time when it is not too late for all the opposition parties and civil initiatives to join our people's movement in the coming days or weeks."gt-en-newsitem-inside
Hovhannisyan has also urged them to attend the victory meetings at the Liberty Square on the 1st and 9th of May, Trend reported.
On April 24, Republican Party of Armenia doesn't intend to hold a pre-election meetings and broadcasting campaign commercials on TV and public radio during airtime in connection with the 98th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. This was announced the central election headquarters of the Republican Party in the election to the Council of Elders.
"On April 24, in connection with the 98th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, the Republican Party will not broadcast campaign videos on the Public TV and radio, and will not lead the election campaign," said in a statement.