- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ilia II is most trustworthy person in Georgia2013-04-23 14:19
According to the results of a survey by the U.S. National Democratic Institute (NDI), most of the respondents consider the Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II the most trustworthy person in Georgia, the Regions.ru reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As stated by the head of the Georgian Office of the NDI Luis Navarro, during the presentation of the survey, the patriarch of sympathy for 92% of respondents. Second place took the Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili who gained 75%. However, in comparison with the previous study his rating fell by 5%.
Third place belongs to the Parliament Speaker David Usupashvili with 66%.
Recall, according to a survey conducted by the National Democratic Institute bublished in mid-April, 42% of respondents believe that Russia poses a threat to Georgia, but it is greatly exaggerated. However, 26% of respondents believe that Russia is "a real and substantial threat" for Georgia, while 23% believe that the northern neighbor does not represent a threat to Georgia.
Also, according to the survey, 84% Georgians consider acceptable the return of Georgian products to the Russian market, while only 3% consider this unacceptable.