- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Military exercises at training ground Vaziani2013-04-24 12:28
Georgian military are conducting artillery exercises under the guidance of instructors from the United States at the training ground Vaziani near Tbilisi. This was reported by the News-Georgia with a reference to the press service of the Ministry of Defense of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Artillery exercises imply two phases. During the first week the officers attached to the exercises passed the theoretical training. During the second phase we plan practical field tasks, during which we used the gunnery of type D-30," reported in the Ministry of Defense.
The head of the Joint Staff of the Georgian Armed Forces, Col. Irakli Dzneladze, his deputy - Brigade General Vakhtang Kapanadze, the first commander of the artillery brigade Zurab Tabukashvili and other military persons of high rank watched the course of military exercises.
Recall, military exercises, involving 350 servicemen of the U.S. Marine Corps and the 23rd Battalion of the Second Infantry Brigade of Georgian Armed Forces, started on March 18 and last till April 5.
The U.S. Marines arrived to Georgia to participate in the Georgian-US military exercises "Agile Spirit-2013" on March 11.
At the same time, in August 2012, the United States and Georgia urged Russia not to conduct military exercises "Caucasus-2012". The U.S. were afraid that the country would support Iran and Syria, if a conflict with them starts; while Georgia was afraid that Russian Federation intended to enslave the country.