- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azeri company intends to build three HPP in Georgia2013-04-24 13:11
Azerbaijani company "Tunder Strik" has got interested in the construction of hydropower plants in Tbilisi. According to the Ministry of Energy of Georgia, the company has turned with an application for the construction of Ponichala HPP-1 and 2 and Digomi HPP within the city, the Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The designed power of each of the HPP is 17.5 megawatt, and the annual output is 95 million kilowatt hours. The preliminary cost of the three projects amounts $ 100 million.
Meanwhile, according to the Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee of Knesset (Parliament) of Israel Avigdor Lieberman, there is a great potential for promoting cooperation between Israel and Azerbaijan. So the Israeli government intends to take advantage of this potential. This was announced during a meeting with Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov, who was on an official visit to Israel.
Mammadyarov said Azerbaijan continued supporting Palestine in the international arena, including in the framework of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation. He also stressed Azerbaijan's interest in the speedy establishment of peace in the Middle East based on the principle of two states and granting East Jerusalem the status of the capital of Palestine.