- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia welcomes Georgia's initiatives2013-04-24 15:48
Moscow welcomes any steps of the Georgian leadership to bring the two peoples together, said Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, according to the News-Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We would welcome any moves by the Georgian leadership, we will be ready to respond them; the steps that are aimed at making people, the citizens of our countries together are aimed to create comfortable conditions for coexistence," Lavrov said.
"First of all, I hope that the new government of Georgia will be more convenient, if you want - more acceptable to the Georgian people," he added.
Meanwhile, as reported earlier, Georgian government is seeking to restore confidence in relations with South Ossetia and Abkhazia. This was announced today by the State Minister for Integration into European and Euro-Atlantic structures Alexi Petriashvili on a visit to Berlin.
State Minister stressed that the normalization of relations between Georgia and Russia and transparency in the interests of both countries.