- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to become a unique country for business - Ivanishvili2013-04-26 14:59
In the coming years, conditions for the business environment in Georgia will be unique. According to the News-Georgia, this was declared by the Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In the next few years, Georgia must become a unique country for business activities, because the media will be independent, and the political and business environment will be stable," said Ivanishvili, speaking at the Georgian-Ukrainian business forum in Tbilisi.
"I assure you that new times have begun in Georgia. We have special attitude to business, since we are well aware that business can solve complex economic problems in the country," he added.
Recall, Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili today opened Georgian-Ukrainian business forum in Tbilisi.
According to Ivanishvili, Georgia ranks fourth place in the field of complex tax. "In Georgia, there is low complex tax - 16%, and this is very important for business. Our country is located at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, the Great Silk Road. Georgia is a very interesting country for investors," he said.
The forum was attended by the Presidents of Business Associations of Georgia and Ukraine, Vice Prime Minister of Georgia Kakha Kaladze, the Ministers of Finance and Regional Development and Infrastructure, the Tbilisi Week reports.