- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili took part in opening ceremony of George W. Bush Presidential Center2013-04-26 15:35
The head of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili has attended the opening ceremony of the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas, the Trend reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Saakashvili and his wife were personally invited to the opening ceremony by the former U.S. President George W. Bush and his wife Laura Bush.
The ceremony was also attended by the current U.S. President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle, former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and his wife Rosalynn, former U.S. President George H. Bush and his wife Barbara, former U.S. President Bill Clinton, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
As recalled by the News-Georgia, on April 25, Mikheil Saakashvili departed to the United States with a working visit. "Saakashvili will take part in the forum in Arizona at the initiative of Senator John McCain," said in the administration of the President of Georgia.
The Georgian President is also scheduled to meet with the U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden.