- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iranian Prosecutor General visits Armenia2013-04-29 14:21
The delegation, headed by the Prosecutor General of Iran Gholamhossein Mohsen Ejei, arrives to Armenia on Monday, April 29, with a three-day official visit at the invitation of Armenian Prosecutor General Aghvan Hovsepian. This was reported by the News-Armenia with a reference to the press service of the Prosecutor General of the Republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During the visit, the sides intend to discuss the issues of mutual legal assistance in the fight against transnational crime and the protection of the rights and freedoms of citizens and legal persons.
"It is expected that after the meeting of Prosecutors General the two countries will sign a memorandum of cooperation," the report says.
Recall, Armenia intends to strengthen its air force by purchasing new Russian aircrafts and helicopters. The parties have reached an agreement on the purchase of military transport and attack helicopters by Armenia.
Armenia has also announced its intention to purchase Russian training and combat aircrafts Yak-130. At present, the parties are negotiating on the occasion.