- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan at international forum in USA2013-04-29 15:01
Azerbaijani Ambassador to the U.S. Elin Suleymanov took part in a forum on international affairs held in the U.S. city of Sedona, the Day.az reported. The host of the event was the U.S. Senator John McCain.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The event under the auspices of the Institute of McCain at the State University of Arizona was attended by prominent politicians, including U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden, Macedonian President Georgi Ivanov, U.S. Senators Lindsey Graham, Kelly Ayot, Sheldon Whitehouse, as well as the former candidate for the Vice President Joe Lieberman and former Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz and others.
President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili also took part in the forum.
The agenda included democratic reforms and process of Euro-Atlantic integration.
During the exchange of views with the Azerbaijani diplomat event the participants repeatedly stressed the importance of further deepening of US-Azerbaijani relations.
Recall, on April 8-12, experts of the NATO International Secretariat held a working meeting with the representatives of state structures of Azerbaijan on evaluation steps to implement the Action Plan of the Individual Partnership (IPAP) and the Planning and Review Process (PARP).
The parties discussed the issues of cooperation in the field of defense, and spoke about the implementation of Azerbaijan's goals and commitments in the framework of IPAP and PARP.