- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia received a letter from his French counterpart2009-03-17 10:30
Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia received a letter from his French counterpart - the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of France, Bernard Kouchener.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Foreign Ministry, the letter touches upon the role and significance of international organizations in Georgia.
In his letter the French Minister supported sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia and expressed his apprehension in regard to the hard situation in Abkhazia and Tskhinvali district.
Kouchener hopes that in the nearest future the practical implementation of the decision on agreement on joint mechanisms for prevention and rapid reaction in cases of incidents, adopted at the Geneva Talks on February 18th 2009.