- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze held a meeting with the European Commissioner for External Relations2009-03-17 10:53
Yesterday Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, in the course of his visit to Belgium and Luxemburg, held a meeting with Benita Ferrero Waldner, the Commissioner for External Relations and European Neighbourhood Policy.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Foreign Ministry, at the meeting they touched upon the issues of Georgian-Russian relations, the situation in the country, the relations of Georgia and the EU, prospective of visa regime simplification and a number of other topics.
Today Vashadze will hold a meeting with Javier Solana, the High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy. Today the international conference, devoted to the relations of Georgia with Russia and the EU, to be attended by the foreign Minister of Georgia. After the conference Vashadze will go to Luxemburg to hold meetings in the Parliament and the Foreign Ministry.