- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armed Forces day in Georgia2013-04-30 11:54
On April 30, Georgia is celebrating the Day of the Armed Forces, the Trend reports. In connection with the 22th anniversary of the Georgian Armed Forces there are planned festivities, the country's Defense Ministry stated on Tuesday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At 9 am, in all the military units the soldiers were congratulated on their professional holiday. The memory of all dead soldiers will be honored by a minute of silence. There will also be held awards ceremonies of the distinguished soldiers.
At 11 pm, at the training ground in Vaziani there will be held demonstration exercises. The event will attended by representatives of the government.
From 12 to 17 pm, in military units there wukk be held celebrations for members of military families.
The festivities will end with the gala evening at the State Academic Theatre named after Shota Rustaveli. The event will be attended by representatives of the executive and the legislature bodies of Georgia, diplomats accredited in the country and celebrities, the Vestnik Kavkaza reported.