- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
4.1 magnitude earthquake in Azerbaijan2013-04-30 17:14
4.1 magnitude earthquake occurred in the Gabala region of Azerbaijan; no destruction or injuries were reported. This was announced by the Republican Seismological Service Center, the Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Tremors were recorded at 2:30 pm local time, 17 kilometers south of the Gabala. The earthquake occurred at a depth of six kilometers. Power of the earthquake in the epicenter was four points, tremors were felt in Gabala, Ismayilla and other settlements.
As recalled by the VZGLYAD, on the eve a 5.6 magnitude earthquake occurred in Afghanistan; seven people have died, dozens have been injured.
The earthquake occurred on April 24, near the Pakistani border at 1:25 Moscow time. According to the U.S. Geological Service, the epicenter was located at a depth of 62 kilometers, 25 kilometers from the Afghan city of Jalalabad. Western news agencies reported that the magnitude of the earthquake was 6.2, tremors were felt in India and Pakistan.
In the eastern Afghan province of Nangarhar, at least four people have died, injuring 60 people.