- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian wine to appear in Russia in late May2013-05-07 11:54
According to the head of the National Wine Agency Levan Davitashvili, those wineries of Georgia, which have been registered in Russia, will be able to deliver their products to the Russian market by the end of this month, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The companies are expecting excise stamps from Russia; as far as we know, we will get the response of the Russian Federation on this issue after the May holidays, about the middle of the month. Thereafter, the companies that have completed the registration process start shipping their products," said Davitashvili.
Recall, according to the spokesman of the National Food Agency of the Ministry of Agriculture of Georgia, the department expects to resume exports of Georgian honey to Russia this month.
In the near future, he said, the relevant "departments of the two countries will complete the registration of all necessary documents." "After that, it will be possible to resume exports of honey to Russia, involving private companies that will decide for themselves in what amounts the supplies will be carried", he added.