- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In February 2009 USD 52.4 mln was transferred to Georgia from abroad2009-03-17 14:13
In February 2009 USD 52.4 mln were transferred to Georgia - GEL 12.9 mln (or 19.8 per cent) less than the analogue period of the last year.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the National Bank of Georgia money transfers from Russia decreased on USD12.1 mln and amounted USD 27.1 mln, nevertheless Russia is in the lead in regard to the amount of the money transfers to the country - 51.7 per cent of the total amount.
The U.S. is the second - USD 4.8 mln, Ukraine is the third - USD 3.9 mln, followed by Italy - USD 3.5 mln, Greece - USD 3.3 mln, Turkey - USD 1.8, Spain - USD 1.3 mln.
Money transfers from Georgia abroad in February also decreased on USD 700 thousand and amounted USD 5.7 mln. The volume of money transfers from Georgia to Russia and Armenia decreased by USD 683.7 thousand, while transfers to USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Israel and Italy increased by USD 374.3 thousand.