- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili has named presidential candidate from Georgian Dream2013-05-13 11:39
Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili has named the presidential candidate from the ruling coalition "Georgian Dream". According to the Interfax, Ivanishvili stated that George Margvelashvili, currently holding the posts of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Education, would run for the presidency in the upcoming election.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian Prime Minister noted that Margvelashvili was a worthy candidate who was unanimously supported by the political council of the coalition.
At the same time, the party of the incumbent President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili "United National Movement" has not yet named a candidate for the presidency.
Meanwhile, as reported by the Ekho Moskvy, another person intends to fight for the president of Georgia. This is a former country's Foreign Minister Salome Zurabishvili. She intends to run for the presidency as an independent candidate. Earlier Zurabishvili's name figured among the possible candidates for the presidency of Georgia from the "Georgian Dream."
Recall, presidential election in Georgia is scheduled for October this year.