- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Prime Minister of Georgia met with the IFC representatives2013-05-13 16:27
Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili has met with a delegation of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Business-Georgia reports. They have discussed the current and future projects.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The IFC has already invested 607 million dollars in 49 projects in the financial, industrial and infrastructure sectors, and has mobilized 34 million dollars from other investors.
Recall, the International Finance Corporation is engaged in the investment and advisory projects in order to promote private sector development in Georgia.
Meanwhile, on May 14, Georgian Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili is going to meet with reporters. According to the press service of the Prime Minister, representatives of the media wishing to attend the press conference must obtain accreditation today, May 12, till 6 pm.
At a press conference Bidzina Ivanishvili intends to sum up the work of the government of Georgia and answer questions, the Echo of the Caucasus reports.