- PACE President arrives to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:42
- Ivanishvili urges Georgians living abroad to return to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:04
- Days of Georgian Diaspora 2013 in Tbilisi 2013-05-28 12:36
- Georgian FM: Russia violates the basic principles of international law 2013-05-28 12:02
- Azerbaijan is developing in all areas - PACE President 2013-05-27 14:06
- Festival of Azerbaijani culture took place in Georgia 2013-05-27 13:23
- The court of appeal has left Vano Merabishvili in detention 2013-05-27 12:52
Georgian Finance Minister met with representatives of international companies2013-05-15 13:31
Finance Minister of Georgia Nodar Khaduri has met with representatives of international companies that operate in the area of search of new potential markets for investment, the Trend reports.
The delegation of representatives of international companies consisted of managers of the investment companies "Eaton Vance," "Standard Bank," "Gulf International Bank" and "Global Evolution."
Members of the delegation are interested in the investment environment in Georgia and the development of promising opportunities for investment industries.
According to the Tbilisi Week, Nodar Khaduri has briefed the guests on the investment and business environment, legal framework, tax and customs systems, the priorities of the government and expressed the hope that the meeting would allow investors get more information about the investment potential of Georgia.