- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Finance Minister met with representatives of international companies2013-05-15 13:31
Finance Minister of Georgia Nodar Khaduri has met with representatives of international companies that operate in the area of search of new potential markets for investment, the Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegation of representatives of international companies consisted of managers of the investment companies "Eaton Vance," "Standard Bank," "Gulf International Bank" and "Global Evolution."
Members of the delegation are interested in the investment environment in Georgia and the development of promising opportunities for investment industries.
According to the Tbilisi Week, Nodar Khaduri has briefed the guests on the investment and business environment, legal framework, tax and customs systems, the priorities of the government and expressed the hope that the meeting would allow investors get more information about the investment potential of Georgia.