- WAR GAMES: Colorado Braces for largest since World War 2 2015-05-23 23:49
- The Message From Scotland: Autism Up In Schools 13.6 Times In 16 Years And Accelerating 2015-05-23 23:27
- The Clintons and the Sultan of Brunei Have a History 2015-05-23 02:58
- Gyrocopter Pilot Faces Nearly Decade in Prison for Flight Against Money in Politics 2015-05-23 02:27
- Indiana Cops Arrest Man for Asking for Their Badge Number 2015-05-23 02:21
- TTIP Trap: US Bullied Europe into Dropping Ban on Carcinogenic Pesticides 2015-05-23 02:17
- Cops Who Maimed Infant With Grenade Blame Baby for 'Criminal Conduct' 2015-05-23 02:10
Georgian Finance Minister met with representatives of international companies2013-05-15 13:31
Finance Minister of Georgia Nodar Khaduri has met with representatives of international companies that operate in the area of search of new potential markets for investment, the Trend reports.
The delegation of representatives of international companies consisted of managers of the investment companies "Eaton Vance," "Standard Bank," "Gulf International Bank" and "Global Evolution."
Members of the delegation are interested in the investment environment in Georgia and the development of promising opportunities for investment industries.
According to the Tbilisi Week, Nodar Khaduri has briefed the guests on the investment and business environment, legal framework, tax and customs systems, the priorities of the government and expressed the hope that the meeting would allow investors get more information about the investment potential of Georgia.