- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan is completing demarcation of the border with Russia2013-05-15 14:03
The first session of the Azerbaijani-Russian joint demarcation commission, which opened yesterday, completes today in Moscow, the Azerbaijan Business Center reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The government of Azerbaijan is based on the fact that the demarcation of the Azerbaijani-Russian border should be carried out in the shortest possible time. The ideal option would be to complete it prior to the presidential election in Azerbaijan in order not to lose time in connection with the formation of the new composition of the Azerbaijani government in accordance with the Constitution," a source in the government of Azerbaijan stated.
Azerbaijani delegation is headed by the co-chairman of the commission, Deputy Foreign Minister Khalaf Khalafov.
The demarcation of the border, which must be based on the documents on the delimitation of the state border, implies holding the line directly on the ground, with the designation of its special border signs and the determination of their topographic coordinates, the 1news.az reported.