- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Suicide bomber blew up in Ingushetia2013-05-17 11:39
A suicide bomber blew himself up in the Ingush village of Ordzhonikidze injuring seven police officers, the Polit.ru reports referring to the official representative of the Investigative Department of the IC RF in the countrygt-en-newsitem-inside
"Around 7 am Moscow time, police carried out activities to identify and detain members of illegal armed groups in the village of Ordzhonikidze, Sunzha district. In a private house at Chkalov Street, when police tried to carry out the address verification, not far from security forces an unknown person triggered so-called suicide belt," said the head of the press service of the republican Interior Ministry Gabriel Shaukhalov.
As a result of the explosion the militant died at the scene. Now investigators are trying to identify the bomber's personality and the power of the explosive device, the RBC reports.
All the victims are members of the MOI of Russia in North Caucasus Federal District, they received mine-blast injuries and were hospitalized.