- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nogaideli: Saakashvili deliberately quarrels with neighbouring countries2009-03-18 10:42
President Mikheil Saakashvili deliberately makes problems in relations with the closest neighbours, said Zurab Nogaideli, the ex-PM and the For Just Georgia opposition party, at yesterday's briefing in Tbilisi - Interfax".gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Nogaideli, "hasty utterances of Mikheil Saakashvili about the neighbouring states may turn into serious problems for Georgia".
"After the lost war Georgia had far more serious problems than the ones Armenia or Ukraine are facing now, but none of the leaders of these friendly countries and other leaders of neighbouring states allowed, unlike Saakashvili, any insulting statements about Georgia" the ex-PM stated.