- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
4 persons involved in violence at gay pride parade detained in Tbilisi2013-05-21 11:44
Four people involved in the attack on the parade of sexual minorities on May 17 arrested in Georgia. This was reported by the Interfax referring to the Georgian Ministry of Internal Affairs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The detainees are accused of disorderly conduct and disobeying police. They face a fine or imprisonment for a term of three months.
Recall, last Friday in Tbilisi, during the attack of a large group of citizens on the participants of the action to protect the rights of sexual minorities 28 people suffered, 14 of whom were hospitalized. This information was announced by the Georgian Health Minister David Sergienko.
"Among the injured there is one female journalist, whose head was smashed with a blunt object," said the Minister.
According to Georgian media, several hundred opponents of the action of sexual minorities continued the protest in a few places on Rustaveli Avenue on Friday night despite calls from the police and clergy.