- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Today the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs arrive to the region2013-05-22 12:09
The OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs arrive to the region today, May 22. The agreement on the visit of the co-chairs was reached on May 17 during a meeting of the foreign ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Krakow. On May 22, co-chairs arrive in Baku, and on May 23 - in Yerevan, the 7or.am reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov also announced the visit of the co-chairs to the region at a press briefing after a meeting with his Azerbaijani counterpart Elmar Mammadyarov. According to Lavrov, the status quo in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is unacceptable for Russia, and for both parties of the conflict.
Meanwhile, as reported by the News-Armenia, the OSCE monitoring mission, as agreed with the authorities of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, will hold a regular monitoring of the contact line between the armed forces of Nagorno-Karabakh and Azerbaijan at Fizuli direction on May 23.
In the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh the monitoring will be carried out by Field Assistants of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairman Eugene Sharov (Ukraine) and Christo Christov (Bulgaria), as well as by the representative of the OSCE High Level Planning Mick Dolan (Ireland).