- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia takes annual meeting of the members of IMF Dutch group2013-05-23 12:25
From May 31 to June 2, the National Bank of Georgia and the Ministry of Finance take the annual meeting of the members of the Dutch group of the International Monetary Fund, the Business-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This meeting under the the IMF and the World Bank is being held annually and includes the participation of central bank governors, ministers of finance and economy of group members (Bulgaria, Israel, Romania, Ukraine, Belgium, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro and Netherlands).
As explained by the organizers, the meeting of such level enables representatives of the countries members of the group to discuss various financial topics, in particular, the issues of development, monetary and fiscal policies. Also, the parties exchange interesting and considerable experience.
Recall, last week Finance Minister of Georgia Nodar Khaduri met with representatives of international companies that operate in the area of search of new potential markets for investment.
The delegation of representatives of international companies consisted of managers of the investment companies "Eaton Vance," "Standard Bank," "Gulf International Bank" and "Global Evolution."