- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia confirmed its decision to leave the CIS2009-03-18 13:11
Shota Malashkhia, the chairman of the Parliamentary Commission for Territorial Integrity Restoration confirmed the decision of Georgia to leave the CIS - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind that Georgia decided to leave the CIS in August, but some politicians suggest using the Commonwealth of independent States as a field for negotiations with Russia and delay leaving.
According to Malashkhia, "the necessity of staying in the CIS ceased after the cessation of peacemaking operation in Abkhazia under the aegis of this organization, when Georgia recognized the blue berets as occupation troops".
"Currently the inventory of all the agreements signed by Georgia in the CIS frames, their conversion on the bilateral basis", Malashkhia said.
He mentioned that the CIS countries, except for Russia, didn't recognize the independence of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.