- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Actions of LGBT supporters and their opponents in the center of Tbilisi were held peacefully2013-05-27 11:41
Two protests, "Down with theocracy" and "Down with LGBT advocacy," which took place simultaneously on Friday evening in the center of Tbilisi, ended without any incidents, the Interfax reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The two actions, which were attended by several thousand people, were held in surrounding of a dense ring of hundreds of police officers that blocked the entrance to the park, where the actions were held, as well as all the surrounding areas.
Recall, on May 17 in Tbilisi, during the attack of a large group of citizens on the participants of the action to protect the rights of sexual minorities 28 people suffered, 14 of whom were hospitalized. Two Orthodox clergymen are accused in connection with the disorder at the action. Earlier four persons involved in the attack on the parade of sexual minorities on May 17 were arrested in Georgia.
The detainees are accused of disorderly conduct and disobeying police. They face a fine or imprisonment for a term of three months.