- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Final meeting with NATO experts conducted in the Ministry of Defense of Georgia2009-03-19 11:06
NATO experts finished their visit to Georgia and yesterday evening conducted the final meeting in the Ministry of Defense. Their interlocutors were Vladimir Chachibaya, the First Deputy Minister of Defense and Georgi Muchaidze, the Deputy Minister of Defense.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, the main purpose of the visit was rendering assistance in improvement of educational process in the Armed Forces of Georgia. NATO experts will work out the plan of cooperation with the Ministry of Defense in the field of military education, considering the results of the visit.
According to Georgi Muchaidze, the NATO experts studied the situation in the educational system and will make their estimations within several weeks, then work out a detailed action plan.
In the course of the three-day visit NATO experts' delegation held meetings in the Ministry of Defense. The Joint Stuff, and also paid visit to the National Defense Academy and the Krtsanisi Training Centre.
Henceforth visits and consultations of NATO experts will be regular.