- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakoyannis to campaign in Tbilisi for OSCE monitoring mission prolongation2009-03-19 11:47
The OSCE chairperson, the Foreign Minister of Greece, Dora Bakoyannis intends to campaign in Tbilisi for prolongation of the Organization monitors' presence in the region, stated yesterday Georgios Kumutsakos, the Foreign Ministry of Greece spokesman - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the spokesman, Bakoyannis' visit to Georgia is planned for Monday, March 23rd . In Tbilisi she will conduct meetings with the political leadership of the country and representatives of political parties. She will also visit the OSCE mission in Georgia, the mandate of which expired on January 1st 2009 and which is preparing for curtailment.
In the course of her visit Bakoyannis will be provided with information about current events and will present proposals of the Greek presidency of the OSCE aimed to ensure continuation of the further many-sided presence of the Organization in the region, the spokesman said.