- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Georgia to participate in the European People’s Party meeting2009-03-19 12:31
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, departs for Brussels to participate in the meeting of the European People's Party - Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Saakashvili will present a report on the situation in Georgia and consequences of the August war and also will meet U.S. Congressmen participating in the event.
The international conference devoted to the post-war situation in Georgia will be held on March 21st in Brussels.
According to the TV company, Ekaterine Tkeshelashvili, the Security Council of Georgia Secretary, Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration Issues and the First lady of Georgia Sandra Roelofs will participate in the conference together with Mikheil Saakashvili.