- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition against Tengiz Kitovani’s joining the April 9th action2009-03-19 16:01
The Georgian opposition campaigns against of Tengiz Kitovani's, [the ex-Minister of Defense of Georgia], joining the protest action of April 9th and advises him to stay away from the participants of the rally, stated Bidzina Gujabidze, one of the leaders of the Conservative party.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, "the puppet TV channel of the authorities", Rustavi 2 deliberately granted air in Position TV show on March 13th to a well-known putshist Kitovani, who in his tangled speech hinted that he allegedly in sympathy with the Georgian opposition and intends to participate in the April 9th action with his people.
"The Conservative party of Georgia prohibits Tengiz Kitovani even to speak of the April 9th protest action and strongly demands him to stay away from this action," Gujabidze stated.
He underlined that the "puppet TV channels of the government" repeatedly blocked the air for opposition leaders but willingly granted it to the "Russian special services special agent', a person with the criminal past, Kitovani.
"It proves that the special services of Georgia and Russia work in a synchronous regime and together work out the plan to discredit the opposition" Gujabidze added.