- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Project on turning Georgia into parliamentary republic is under preparation2009-03-20 15:59
Georgian opposition campaigns for turning the country into a parliamentary republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today Georgi Targamadze, the leader of the Christian Democrats, and Akaki Asatiani, one of the leaders of the Alliance for Freedom, established yesterday, told of the necessity to make the corresponding amemdments to the Constitution.
"President Mikheil Saakashvili and his team must realize that ruling the country in a way they did in recent years, impossible, therefore changes are needed. We propose and intend to start work on the draft law on shifting the country to the parliamentary republic", Targamadze said- Interfax.