- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Europe doesn’t believe Saakashvili2009-03-23 12:00
The European international commission for investigation of the August conflict on Caucasus conditions obtained the data that doubt the version uttered by Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Spiegel Online, the recorded in the document statement by General Mamuka Kurashvili attracted the attention of the experts.
On August 7th 2008 he announced that Georgia decided to restore the constitutional order in the entire region - ITAR TASS. Kurashvili's statement is practically identical to the Order number 2 for the armed Forces of Georgia, issued the same day, seized by the Russian special services and given to the Commission. At night of August 7th -8th the Georgian troops attacked South Ossetia.
Now the Georgian authorities refuse to hand over the text of the order to the Commission, explaining that the document contains the state secret.
If the authenticity of the order will be proved, Saakashvili will be exposed as a liar, Spiegel Online concludes.