- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. President special representative: recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia is inadmissible2009-03-23 13:30
Recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia is inadmissible, said Richard Holbrooke, the representative of the U.S. President Barack Obama, a the meeting, devoted to Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was held behind the closed doors.
Yesterday in Brussels one more forum on the issue of Georgia - Six months after the Georgian-Russian war" was held, initiated by the President of Georgia.
At the forum Saakashvili stated that Georgia did everything to avoid war.
According to the Georgian leader, no-one can change the borders of Georgia by force.
Georgia is a European country and cooperate actively with the EU countries, together analyze the consequences of the actions of Russia, Saakashvili stated.
Besides the aforesaid meeting one more two-day forum was opened under the aegis of the Marshall Foundation. Today Mikheil Saakashvili is to deliever a speech at this forum.