- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze’s husband was advised to leave the country2009-03-23 16:50
General Badri Bitsadze, the ex-head of the border police of Georgia, is warned that he would better leave the country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This statement was made by Bitsadze himself today - The Vzglyad.
According to the general, Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister, rang him up and told that the President "Mikheil Saakashvili wants to arrest him".
"Merabishvili proposed me to leave the country for a month," Bitsadze said and stated he doesn't intend leaving.
It's worthy noticing that General Bitsadze is the husband of Nino Burjanadze, the leader of the opposition Democratic Movement - United Georgia.
According to today's news, four members of the youth wing of Burjanadze's party were arrested, as well as her two supporters in Batumi. One of them is Zurab Avaliani, the head of the Ajaria office of the party.