- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty: no new war with Georgia in store2009-03-24 10:15
Rumours on the beginning of new combat actions between Georgia and South Ossetia are formed deliberately and are aimed to boil the situation from the inside and keep the population of the republic in constant tension, stated Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, at the meeting of South Ossetian government, ITAR TASS informs, alluding to the Kokoyty's press service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the same time he noted that Georgia builds up military presence and constructs fortifications in the EU monitors' zone of responsibility.
Therefore he ordered the Foreign Ministry of South Ossetia to draw the EU's attention to inaction of its monitors' in Georgia.