- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval: Saakashvili is to blame for genocide of Ossetians2009-03-24 18:07
The aggrieved party in the criminal case of genocide in South Ossetia in August 2008 officially counts 3.5 thousand persons, stated Taimuraz Khugayev, the Prosecutor General of South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The position of the South Ossetian side is definite: we believe it to be genocide. Pergps, Saakashvili will also be prosecuted in the framework of this case", Khugayev said - Interfax.
"Great work is being done now, the commission in Switzerland is established... We stay in close contact with this commission, and I think, soon it will present its opinion on the issue: who broke out the war. Even if they will not name the leaders, the persons guilty, in any case it will be valuable for the investigation in South Ossetia, which regards personally President Mikheil Saakashvili guilty in outbreak of genocide ", the Prosecutor General stated.
"Sooner or later Saakashvili will be punished not only by the Ossetian law, but by the regulations of the international law", Khugayev said. According to the Prosecutor General, there are "certain charges" for "a number of characters" in regard to the genocide.