- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Public movement Why? established in Georgia2009-03-25 10:19
The new public movement under the name "Why?" was established in Georgia. It intends to campaign for peaceful change of power in the country - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today the representatives of the movement explained that they choose this name because the society has too many questions for the present-day authorities of Georgia the latter should answer.
After the briefing the movement representatives stuck posters depicting the face of President Mikheil Saakashvili with the sight adjusted in the center and posters with the inscription "Why?" in Liberty Square.