- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Six detained opposition members are accused2009-03-25 10:47
For Salvation of Georgia members Malkhaz Gvelukashvili and Lasha Chkhenkeli, detained a few days ago, were accused last evening.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They are charged of anti-state activities and attempt to organize an armed coup d'etat - Interfax. Besides, the Constitutional Security Department of the Interior Ministry accused the four members of Democratic Movement - United Georgia (headed by Nino Burjanadze) of illegal purchase and keeping of weapons.
On Tuesday, March 24th the Interior Ministry published the materials which, in its view, witness that opposition was preparing armed incidents for the anti-governmental rally planned for April 9th .