- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Minister received foreign diplomats2009-03-25 11:22
Yesterday Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, held a number of meetings with foreign diplomats.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Foreign Ministry press service, Vashadze received John Tefft, the U.S. ambassador to Georgia and discussed both the issue of bilateral cooperation and coordination of relations with international organizations.
The Foreign Minister also conducted negotiations with Per Eklund, the head of the European commission representative office in Georgia. The sides discussed a wide range of issues, including prospective of further intensification of cooperation between Georgia and the EU, and expressed readiness to continue consultations on this issue.