- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian parliamentarians complained to PACE about Russia2009-03-25 15:15
PACE delegation arrived in Tbilisi today and held meetings with representatives of the Parliament and Nino Burjanadze, the leader of Democratic Movement - United Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the negotiations petre Tsiskarishvili, the leader of parliamentary majority stated that "at the meeting with the delegation members it was said that Russia not only doesn't fulfill obligations on the recently adopted resolution of the Council of Europe, but even pursues regress, continues construction of military bases in Abkhazia and Tskhinvali region, issues passports compulsory".
According to Tsishkarishvili, in April the Council of Europe will adopt one more resolution on the situation in Georgia, in particular concerning humanitarian issues in conflict regions.
The meeting of PACE delegation and Nino Burjanadze was held behind the closed doors, the participants has given no comments yet - Interfax.