- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Interior Ministry published more compromising materials2009-03-25 15:17
The Interior Ministry of Georgia published another series of video records, proving the guilt of people detained on March 23rd. This time the materials concern the Democratic Movement - United Georgia [Nino Burjanadze's party] members.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the first video Zurab Avaliani (the chairman of Ajaria office of Burjanadze's party) and David Gogrochadze, the party members sit in a restaurant in Batumi and talk of possible use of arms by the opposition. Then both meet the arms trader.
The second record was made in Batumi, in Isuni-Samgori district office of the party. Roin Bugashvili, the ex-Interior Ministry employee, the party member, speaks about the ways of possible initiating of a civil war and the profit his party may get from this war.
The Interior Ministry of Georgia promises to continue publication of the compromising materials on the detained members of Burjanadze's party.
On March 23rd nine members of Burjanadze's party and two activists of People's Movement - For Salvation of Georgia were arrested.