- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze’s party office in Isani-Samgori district closed2009-03-25 17:53
Office of Nino burjanadze's party in Kalaubani street (Isani-Samgori district of Tbilisi) closed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The office employees left it one hour before the Interior Ministry spread one more video record compromising the ex-Speaker's supporters. They removed the flag of the party, closed the doors and left without any comments.
Today the Interior Ministry of Georgia published another series of video records, proving the guilt of people detained on March 23rd. This time the materials concern the Democratic Movement - United Georgia [Nino Burjanadze's party] members.
In the first video Zurab Avaliani (the chairman of Ajaria office of Burjanadze's party) and David Gogrochadze, the party members sit in a restaurant in Batumi and talk of possible use of arms by the opposition. Then both meet the arms trader.
The second record was made in Batumi, in Isuni-Samgori district office of the party. Roin Bugashvili, the ex-Interior Ministry employee, the party member, speaks about the ways of possible initiating of a civil war and the profit his party may get from this war.
After the publication of this record Nino Burjanadze made a special comment. She said that Roin Bugashvili has nothing to do with her party and never mind the Isani-Samgori office.
She was bewildered that he somehow managed to get into the office, moreover none of the plenipotentiary party representatives knew him.
"I watched the video materials the Interior Ministry spread. It is all absurd, getting ever more large scaled , and it remains unknown, where is the limit of this absurd" , Burjanadze claimed.