- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One more ex-diplomat joined the Alliance for Georgia2009-03-25 17:53
Konstantin Surguladze, the ex-diplomat joined the Alliance for Georgia, headed by Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of the Alliance, Surguladze was an employee of the Georgian embassy in Great Britain. In 2008 he headed the consular department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.
In the Alliance for Georgia he will coordinate work with the regions. According to Surguladze he joined Alasania's team as he believes that this union will be able to restore justice in Georgia and establish the supremacy of law in the country.