- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian community establishes groups to monitor protest actions2009-03-26 11:17
Georgian community representatives establish groups to monitor the April 9th protest actions to avoid provocations, stated Levan Gachechiladze, the United Opposition leader - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"These groups will be manned with lawyers, cameramen, non-governmental organizations representatives to maintain order at the actions", he said.
Let us remind that the authorities of Georgia accuse opposition of the intention to hold armed actions in the course of the rallies with a demand of Saakashvili's resignation. Opposition assures that all the actions will be held in accordance with the Constitution, and the President's resignation must be conducted a peaceful way.
"Saakashvili must realize that he is the President of the country no longer, but he is a chief of a criminal gang of a few persons", Levan Gachechiladze underlined.
In his view, the Georgian President has two ways out: either to try to establish the dictatorship or to leave peacefully.
At the same time, the attempt "to build up repressions and establish dictatorship will only accelerate Saakashvili's resignation", Gachechildze believes.
"Negotiations with the authorities can be held on the issue of Saakashvili's resignation only", the opposition member said.