- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE representative held a meeting with Alliance for Georgia leaders2009-03-26 12:20
This morning Mátyás Eörsi, the PACE Monitoring Committee representative held meetings with the Alliance for Georgia leaders: Irakli Alasania, David Gamkrelidze, David Usupashvili. The meeting was conducted in the Alliance office.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the meeting Eörsi said he learnt the plans and opinions of this part of Georgian opposition and discussed the situation in the country with them.
According to PACE representative, at the meeting they considered the issues connected with the coming protest action, planned for April 9th.
He underlined that the action must be of peaceful character.
Irakli Alasania stated that at the meeting they discussed the crisis in Georgia and the ways out of it.
"We acquainted Mr Eörsi with our opinions and the plans to drive the country out if crisis. We believe that correct actions of the opposition and high responsibility of the government will help Georgia to overcome the crisis", Alasania noted.