- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Grigol Vashadze held a meeting with PACE Monitoring Committee representatives2009-03-26 12:45
Last evening Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, held a meeting with PACE Monitoring Committee representatives: Mátyás Eörsi and Kastriot Islami, staying in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the foreign Ministry press service, the meeting was attended by Georgi Bokeria, the Deputy Foreign Minister.
The sides discussed the fulfillment of the Georgia's obligations, implied by PACE resolutions adopted in 2009, and process developing in the post-war period in the country.
Yesterday PACE delegation held a number of meetings in Tbilisi:with Mikheil Machavariani, the Deputy Speaker of the Parliament; Khatuna Gogorishvili, the chairperson of the parliamentary committee on study of August conflict's consequences; Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement- United Georgia leader.
Today Eörsi and Islami will hold a meeting with the parliamentary groups on working out amendments to the Electoral Code and on democratic reforms. The press conference will be held after the meeting.